GAME will be supporting Gameblast once again, with hundreds of people across stores, head office and Belong getting involved.
“With our purpose to fuel the passion for gaming, and one of our core values being Live to Play, SpecialEffect’s fantastic work is very close to our hearts, and for us, GameBlast is the perfect way to do what we love, whilst helping to change the lives of disabled gamers at the same time.” said Phil Southam, Event Coordinator at GAME.
Presented by @bex_bomb from GAME’s Aberdeen store, the head office team will be live streaming from 10am on Saturday 23rd February, running through until 10am Sunday morning. Here are just a few things taking place:
- GAME will be linking directly with SEGA’s Gameblast stream to go head to head in Sonic & All-stars Racing Transformed
- Exciting gameplay with games such as Trials Rising, GRIP, Anthem and Apex Legends
- Evening entertainment with The Dark Room Game and Resident Evil 2
- A showcase of SpecialEffect’s accessibility kit
- …and of course, a few challenges and forfeits as always!
They’re also running an Ebay auction over the weekend, with a Vault Boy statue from Fallout 76 and Anthem influencer kits up for grabs. Visit GAME’s Gameblast19 website to view the full stream schedule.
GameBlast across the UK
“Following its success last year, we’ll have the option in store for our customers to donate some of their trade-in to charity,” said Phil. “We’re also selling a GameBlast pin badge in stores, with all proceeds going direct to SpecialEffect. Many stores will also be running their own raffles, Vault Boy auctions and marathons, so make sure to check out your local store’s Twitter page to get the latest updates on what’s going on in your area for #GameBlast19